Tiresias Mist (Patent Pending) allows for even the most amateur grower to produce their own feminized seeds. The active ingredient in Tiresias Mist is safe and effective. A one ounce bottle will treat one branch of a plant to produce feminized seeds on the same plant, or to produce genetically female crosses with other plants. What you are doing using Tiresias Mist, is taking a female plant, treating one branch and enabling that one branch to create male characteristics i.e. pollen sacs. You can then take the pollen from that branch and pollinate the flowers of the rest of the plant to produce seeds that will, 100% of the time, be feminized.
You may also want to experiement by using the pollen from one plant to pollinate a different plant creating perfect genetic crosses while maintaing the 100% female seeds. Male seeds are impossible because the pollen still carries over the female genetics. This is different from using a hermaphrodite method as there is no risk in carrying over the hermaphrodite trait to the seeds while using Tiresia’s Mist. CLICK HERE to go to our order page!
- Isolate plants that are being treated from other female plants you do not wish to produce seeds. Pollen is minute and very efficient in finding females. Choose a plant that has not started flowering and is at least two weeks in the vegetative cycle. A good rule of thumb is to start treating the plant when it is five inches in height, depending on the strain, and five days prior to going into the flowering cycle.
- Mark one branch that you wish to treat. Using a ribbon works well.
- Protect the rest of the plant from any over spray. Remember to spray lightly so the entire branch is misted. Concentrate your spraying on the stem versus the foliage though, the treatment of the full stem is the most important part of this process.
- Mist the chosen branch once a day for 21 days. The male characteristics, pollen sacs, will lag behind the female flowers so be patient!
- Continue growing plant until female flowers are showing and our ready to collect pollen. Hold on to the pollen for future use or dust your female flowers with the pollen produced in step 4.
- Continue growing until your seeds are mature and then harvest and store them for future use.
- CONGRATULATIONS!! You have saved your strain by creating a bank of 100% feminized seeds!
From here, you can allow your plant to naturally pollinate itself providing a full plant of 100% feminized seeds, or you can harvest the pollen sacs and use them to cross with other plants. If you decide to harvest your pollen for later use, be sure to store it in a cool dry place until you are ready to use it.
- It is best to cross-over from the vegetative cycle to the flowering cycle during the 21 day treatment. The solution is preventing the ethylene production in the branch that is being treated which starts during the flowering cycle.
- Keep the plant isolated or keep in a grow area where females that are designated to flower are present. Pollen goes everywhere!
- Have a plan for harvesting your pollen. Many growers will cut the branch that is producing pollen as soon as the pollen sacs begin to open and re-transplant into a glass of water with a mirror lying horizontally below. Then just tap the branch when the sacs open and the pollen will be visible on the mirror. This gets the pollen out of your room before it goes to the other branches.
- When picking a branch to treat (the branch that will be creating the female pollen) remember that the upper nodes and branches are more mature so they will be showing their sex sooner than the less mature, lower portion of the plant.
- Make sure the plant has plenty of light.
See and listen to our interview of how Tiresias Mist works: http://youtu.be/Ca8txAVc6Gc
100% Money Back Guarantee covers the production of pollen sacs when the directions are followed by the end-user and for bottles that are purchased directly from Phoenician Nutrients, LLC. We don’t guarantee the stability of the seeds due to our inability to track that the spray was used on a stable female plant. Use a known stable female plant for best results. Results vary in the amount of seeds that will be produced by each flower but generally each flower will produce from ten to thirty seeds. If you have questions on how to use our product please email us at email@example.com Enjoy!